Saturday, March 5, 2011

Really?!?

Okay, I have been feeling like God has been leading me to start a new blog.  I hardly keep up with the one that I have.  But I am really trying to listen to God and to be obedient.  That brings me to the name of the blog. Where & What.

My continual prayer is that I want to be Where God wants me to be, doing What He wants me to do.  Sometimes that is so much easier to say than to do.  I would say that most Christians would say they have the same desire.  But how do we know Where and What?  Are we willing to take the risk to find out Where and What. And are we willing to do what it takes?  God is not interested in our being comfortable in our little lives, taking care of ourselves first and those outside our family unit second, or never at all. Jesus is very clear about that in Matthew 25:40

  40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

So, I hope you will pray with me and for me!

2 comments:

  1. Tonni,
    Angie and I are struggling with this issue at this very moment. We are thinking about going back to China for a waiting child (cleft). At the advise of our pastor we started a prayer group of 5 couples who are praying and fasting for 40 days to seek Gods guidance of where and what. I am the one who is uncertain, Angie believes that a second child is His will. I need guidance because the only way we can do it is if God wants it and makes the way financially. So, Tonni, count me in on praying with you and for you, and if you get any God sightings concerning our issue please let me know.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a good book about 8 years ago, back when I always questioned where and what..........it was called "Understanding God's Will" by Kyle Lake............

    ReplyDelete